The Clifford Pier, loacted at the Fullerton Bay Hotel's newest dining destination, is now open. Built in 1933 as a landing jetty for ships, Clifford Pier marks the arrival point where the island's forefathers began a new chapter of their lives. In the Pier’s earliest days, hawkers plied its waters on sampans offering comfort food to warm the stomachs of Singapore’s pioneers who journeyed from afar. From the 1950s, the car park adjacent to the Pier was transformed into a hawker centre at night.
Featuring rejuvenated interiors by design maestro Andre Fu and paying tribute to the Pier’s intrinsic hawker culture as well as a melting pot of diverse cultures, The Clifford Pier promises the best of Singapore’s delicacies alongside reinterpretations of dishes from the region and Western classics.