DUBAI Rising from the Arabian Gulf on an island 280 metres from the shores of the renowned Jumeirah beach and the enchanting city of Dubai, stands the iconic Burj Al Arab, a masterpiece of contemporary architecture and the most opulent hotel in the world.
Designed to resemble the graceful sails of an Arabian dhow, Burj Al Arab soars to a height of 321 metres and is less than 20 kilometres south of Dubai city, dominating Dubai's coastline.
Adjacent to Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Wild Wadi, and in close proximity to the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and an array of world-class golf courses, Burj Al Arab is perfectly located and acts as a landmark at the very heart of Dubai. Offering unparalleled standards of comfort and service, the exclusive all-suite hotel truly reflects the finest the world has to offer.
The World's Only 7-Star Hotel
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 202 luxurious duplex suites
- BMW, Rolls Royce and helicopter airport transfer service
- Guest Services Desk locared on each floor with discreet in-suite check-in
- Butler service
- 8 restaurants and lounges
- Assawan Spa & Health Club
- 4 swimming pools (2 outdoor, 2 indoor) and a private beach
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park and watersports at Jumeirah Beach Hotel and Madinat Jumeirah