End: 20 Mar 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Address: 175 Flinders Lane, Melbourne, Australia, 3000
The Melbourne Fashion Festival Ltd was established in 1996 as a not for profit organisation to promote the Australian fashion industry, stimulate sales and present Melbourne as a centre of design excellence.
Since then, the L’Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival (LMFF) has become Australia’s premium consumer fashion event offering a diverse range of activities that embrace fashion, the creative arts, social interaction and commercial ideas.
- A consumer focused fashion event showcasing Autumn/Winter collections when they available in store
- A true Festival that brings the entire Australian fashion industry to Melbourne each March annually
- A trusted, expert industry resource that provides advice, connections and live event platforms to connect fashion with consumers, media and business sectors
- An exciting, fun and vibrant event
- At the forefront of the industry ensuring accessibility and professionalism